- After selecting the “DOWNLOAD” button on the iOS device (e.g., iPhone, iPad, iPod), it will redirect to the video page, but you cannot download the video directly. What should you do next?
For iOS devices, a third-party app is required to download the video directly.
iOS users must download the “Documents” app in the App Store and install it.
- Find the video you want to download, select “Share” on tik tok video, then find and select the “Copy Link” option located in the “Share to” column
- After successfully copying the link, you will see “Copied” displayed on the screen. Then open the “Documents” app you just downloaded, and click the button in the bottom-right corner, as shown in the figure belowFind the video you want to download.
- Select “Share” on tik tok video.
- Find and select the “Copy Link” option located in the “Share to” column.
- After clicking this button (it is a browser interface), enter https://tiktokvideodownload.com/ into the browser, open the website, paste the video link you just copied into the search box of the website, and then select “DOWNLOAD”.
- After downloading is complete, click the lower-left folder button to return to the “Documents” interface, and select the “Downloads” folder.
- Click “Edit” and select this video, and then click the “Move” button on the bottom located at the bottom of the screen
- To choose the location to move files to, people usually move the video to “Photos” in their mobile device and then click the bottom button that says “Move to ‘Photos’”.
Now you can view the video or sound in your photos.